Fine Dark Chocolate Recipe 80%
- This chocolate is made from very fine cocoa, cane
sugar and cocoa butter (no lecithins or vanilla) just pure taste.
- Fine flavoured cocoa from the island of Trinidad
- The Trinitario fine flavoured cocoa we use for our Tembadoro Plantagen Schokolade is grown on the island of Trinidad.
- The fertile soil and the weather conditions in the interior of
Trinidad are perfect for the cacao plants to thrive and yield a fine and
mild cocoa. The Rausch Tembadoro Plantagen Schokolade gives you a full taste
of this fine flavoured cocoa.
- Most cocoa farmers on Trinidad only have small plantations. Some
larger estates are used as central fermentation and drying stations.
From there most of the cocoa from the island is marketed.
- The University of the West Indies,
Trinidad, owns the world’s largest cocoa genetic database and does its
basic research on Trinidad. Rausch cooperate with this university in several
projects, such as the recultivation of old cacao plantations on Tobago.