Conditions of Use
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WELCOME TO Sweet Moments
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AT WWW.SWEETMOMENTSUK.CO.UK. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER WITH US OR ORDER FROM US. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
This website is operated by: Sweet Moments.
VAT Reg No: GB 838 4665 86
Our contact details are as follows:
17 Broad Street,
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1 You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
1.2 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
2. ORDERING FROM US
2.1 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
2.2 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we change the order status to pending. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
2.3 We may refuse to accept an order:
- where goods are not available;
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
3.1 All prices quoted are in £ Sterling and our prices where applicable include VAT as we are registered for VAT.
3.2 Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown on the Shipping and Returns page.
3.3 We endeavour to ensure that the information shown on the web site is as accurate as possible however we cannot guarantee that information and offer no warranties as to the accuracy.
3.4 We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors on this site, including but not limited to those regarding price. We reserve the right to make changes to Our web site including prices, products, ingredients and terms & conditions without any notice being given. However we guarantee the price you pay will be the price published on this web site at the time and date you placed your order.
3.5 All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn from sale at any time. If for any reason goods ordered are not available You may be offered an alternative. This alternative will be offered by telephone or email. We will never ship an alternative product without obtaining authorisation beforehand.
4. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
- you can notify us by email to up to 24 hours after you have placed your order.
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns of unwanted goods due to the perishable nature of the products. Please refer to clause 4.1
- This complies with the The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
4.1 Other than for any goods set out in clause 4.2 or goods which by reason of their nature can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate, or expire rapidly, You may also cancel Your order at any time up to 7 working days from the day after the day the goods are delivered to You. Please Let Us Know by contacting Us on 01323-873388 or email@example.com and We will then let You know whether You are able to cancel. You must store the goods in a manner appropriate to the type of goods as explained in clause 4.2 below. Other than for goods which are faulty when We deliver them to You, We may require You to return goods at Your cost and in the same condition as they were delivered to You.
4.2 Your right to return an item does not apply to certain goods unless these goods are faulty or misdescribed. Such items include:
- Newspapers and magazines;
- CDs, DVDs, videos and computer software, which may be restricted to an exchange for the same title to reduce the risk of unlicensed copying;
- perishable items (for example food items, chocolates are classed as perishable due to the nature of the product which can be susceptable to temperature fluctuations and ingredients such as fresh cream etc);
- items which cannot be resold for health and hygiene reasons once unwrapped (for example body jewellery, mattresses, bedding, certain items of clothing, personal grooming products, medicines and certain baby products etc.);
- flat pack furniture that has been partially or fully assembled; and items which have been installed using an installation service.
You are required to take reasonable care of items. Please return an item in its original and undamaged packaging with all of its components. If an item is returned undamaged in its original and undamaged packaging, We will offer You a refund in accordance with Our refund policy in clause 4.1.Your rights under consumer legislation for these goods are not affected.
4.3 If You return goods or cancel Your order under this clause 4 and We have already debited Your card, We will reimburse any sum received from You in respect of such goods by crediting the card You paid with.If you wish to cancel your order:
The provisions of this clause 4.1 do not affect your statutory rights.
5. DAMAGED OR LOST PARCELS
5.1 In the event that Your Parcel is damaged in transit please contact Us within 24 hours of receipt.
5.2 Products received from Us via Royal Mail should be checked before being signed for.
5.3 If the exterior packaging or the product are found to be damaged You must then sign "checked and found to be damaged". If You fail to do this We may not be able to offer a refund.
5.4 If products sent by Royal Mail are not delivered please contact Us for details of the tracking and tracing procedure.
5.5 If orders are considered by Us to be lost in transit after a reasonable period time has elapsed we shall at Our discretion either refund or resend the order.
5.6 Should You fail to collect a parcel or re-arrange delivery of your parcel after a failed delivery attempt and the parcel is returned to Us by the post office or courier then You will incur a further postage charge for Us to re-send the parcel back to you.
6.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text;
- any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
6.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with clause 6.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
6.3 Subject to clause 6.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
6.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
7. SERVICE ACCESS
7.1 While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
7.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
8. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
8.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world;
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
8.3 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
8.4 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 8.2 or 8.3.
9. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
9.1 Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
9.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any trade marks displayed on this Website without our express written permission;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you;
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 9.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
9.3 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of clause 9.2.
10.1 To register with you must be over eighteen years of age.
10.2 Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
10.3 Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
10.4 We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
11.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
11.2 The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
12.1 We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
12.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977);
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
12.3 If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
12.4 You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
13.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13.2 We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
14.1 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions
14.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
14.3 Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.