All orders are usually processed within 24 hours from payment being taken. Deliveries to UK Mainland are usually completed within 2-3 working days from the order being placed.
We use Royal Mail First Class Signed For for goods up to a weight of 2kg and not exceeding a value of £50 and Parcel Force Express 48 for goods above a weight of 2kg and not exceeding a value of £200.
An extra packing fee of up to £1 is charged on all orders and is included in the shipping amount shown as you check out.
Usually sent between Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm. Please ensure somebody will be available to receive and sign for the items at your delivery address.
To ensure your goods are delivered to you correctly, a confirmation of order will be emailed to you, please check these details prior to dispatch and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about delivery.
Standard delivery is 2-3 working days throughout Mainland UK. Should there be a delay in normal delivery schedule, this will be advised on our website. If this applies, your order may still be placed, and will be processed for delivery when normal delivery scheduling returns.
Please check your delivery details carefully when ordering and on confirmation emails. If goods are delivered to an incorrect address as a result of incorrect information provided by the customer both when placing the order and when confirmation of the order is sent, the company will make every reasonable effort with our courier to redirect the goods but will not take responsibility for losses resulting from incorrect information supplied.
4. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
- you can notify us by email to up to 24 hours after you have placed your order. or
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns of unwanted goods due to the perishable nature of the products. Please refer to clause 4.1
- This complies with the The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
4.2 Your right to return an item does not apply to certain goods unless these goods are faulty or misdescribed. Such items include:
- Newspapers and magazines;
- CDs, DVDs, videos and computer software, which may be restricted to an exchange for the same title to reduce the risk of unlicensed copying;
- perishable items (for example food items, chocolates are classed as perishable due to the nature of the product which can be susceptable to temperature fluctuations and ingredients such as fresh cream etc);
- items which cannot be resold for health and hygiene reasons once unwrapped (for example body jewellery, mattresses, bedding, certain items of clothing, personal grooming products, medicines and certain baby products etc.);
- flat pack furniture that has been partially or fully assembled; and items which have been installed using an installation service.
4.3 If You return goods or cancel Your order under this clause 4 and We have already debited Your card, We will reimburse any sum received from You in respect of such goods by crediting the card You paid with. If you wish to cancel your order:
The provisions of this clause 4.1 do not affect your statutory rights.
5. DAMAGED OR LOST PARCELS
5.1 In the event that Your Parcel is damaged in transit please contact Us within 24 hours of receipt.
5.2 Products received from Us via Royal Mail should be checked before being signed for.
5.3 If the exterior packaging or the product are found to be damaged You must then sign "checked and found to be damaged". If You fail to do this We may not be able to offer a refund.
5.4 If products sent by Royal Mail are not delivered please contact Us for details of the tracking and tracing procedure.
5.5 If orders are considered by Us to be lost in transit after a reasonable period time has elapsed we shall at Our discretion either refund or resend the order.
5.6 Should You fail to collect a parcel or re-arrange delivery of your parcel after a failed delivery attempt and the parcel is returned to Us by the post office or courier then You will incur a further postage charge for Us to re-send the parcel back to you.